Thursday, April 3, 2008

fat challange

Well the family party didn't help with the diet but the food was wonderful. Lisa and I would like to say thank you to Jim and Lori for letting us stay with them and thanks to KJ and Jim for helping Colton with his baseball. He is talking all about how they told me to do this or that. He has tryouts on Saturday. But as far as the diet goes we are back on track and they always say that the first 10 lbs is the easiest. But I think that it is just easy for a fat guy. haha!!! So Kristen there you go. I am looking forward to shopping.

Paul

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Paul forgot where the letters are on the keyboard! He meant to say thanks to JT, not KJ for his help with baseball! Thanks again!

Kristen said...

Paul, you're excited to shop for women's clothing? Who knew! Wow, the race is on!! Good luck!