As you can tell by the pictures below, Savanna really loves her new wading pool. She loves it so much that it doesn't matter if she's fully dressed and her dad is trying to get her into the car, any time is a good time for a soak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
With the exception of my aunts and uncles-because they have me-I have the cutest niece ever!!
wow dev...after all these years I am FINALLY realizing that maybe we really ARE related after all...! And you were right when you said 'with the exception of your aunts and uncles'...cuz they really do have the cutest neice ever...but you had one false statement in your post....just for the record... And yes, Brit...she is way cute! haha
I love it! She is so cute. I especially like the one where she has her clothes on. That is pretty funny!
Looks like a fun way to stay cool on these hot days.
Post a Comment