I still cant believe that she is 2! She had a great time opening presents. After she tore a piece of wrapping paper off, she had to throw it away before continuing. It took a little while.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A Bradley Thing!
This is a picture of the cake that I made for Savanna's Birthday. She loved it. It tasted pretty good too. 
I still cant believe that she is 2! She had a great time opening presents. After she tore a piece of wrapping paper off, she had to throw it away before continuing. It took a little while.
I still cant believe that she is 2! She had a great time opening presents. After she tore a piece of wrapping paper off, she had to throw it away before continuing. It took a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hard for us to believe that she's two also. It looks like it was a fun birthday for her. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment