Just for the record and an FYI for the rest of the family....Logan, Deverie, and I have decided (minus Logan since he can't really sit down and have a heart-to-heart with us about the situation at hand...YET...only 2 months from today...) that you can now refer to us as 'The Three Stooges.'
We felt a little left out that the younger grandkids got a cool nickname (The Three Muskateers--when there were FOUR in the picture??) and we have been here for 20 & 21 years and have YET to get anything that special....SO...we are doing what we feel we have to, and we have created our own nickname. Thank you for your love and support in this dire time of need (love and attention type of need) haha ;)
:D :D :D Just thought I'd inform the family of the green monster growing inside us...! ;) ;) ;) haha...
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My name is Deverie, and I support this message!
u r all retarded!
I just want to say for the official record that the Three Musketeers appointed their own name and Erika is the cherry on top by her own appointing! I didn't give them the nickname...I just support it. So, when I get a picture of The Three Stooges, I will support you and use your official name!!!!!
You can get a picture of us on Nov. 27....!!!! :D YAY...I CANNOT wait for that day! :D
Post a Comment