Thursday, October 30, 2008

TEMPLE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!

Hello my lovely family! I just wanted to let everybody know that I have my temple date set. I know it is short notice (I just wanna get in there! I'm too impatient! haha) I also realize it is somewhat inconvenient for those of you who have to travel or work, but just know that you are MORE than invited to join me if it works for your schedule!

The big event:

Where: Logan Temple
When: Wednesday November 5, 2008 @ 5:30 pm

My session is at 5:30, so if you plan on coming, please be prepared to arrive at about 5:00. I would love to have you all there, although I realize this is impossible! SOO...I will settle for ANYBODY who can find the time to come :) Thank you for your support! See you in the Celestial Kingdom :) (or the closet thing we have here on Earth...)

Sister Shelby Nicole Bradley

No comments: