Friday, November 13, 2009

Peanut Butter vs. Caramel

Katie and I have to settle a disagreement so I need everyone's vote!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter or Chocolate and Caramel?
I am going to tally up the votes on Friday the 20 at 11:58 in the P.M.
Just leave a comment with your vote!
Feel free to ask everyone in your family and include their choice in your comment!
Oh and only vote if you are on my side!
Thanks!

8 comments:

Logan Bradley said...

Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Hands down! REESES ALL THE WAY!

Jan said...

I agree! Nothing goes better with chocolate than PEANUT, PEANUT BUTTER!!!!

darren said...

Chocolate and Peanut Butter of course

Sean and Brittany said...

Sean votes for chocolate and caramel

Deverie said...

well what does Brittany vote for?

Logan Bradley said...

you would sean...what a weirdo! :)

Sean and Brittany said...

Logan, I'd take a milky way over a peanut butter cup any day. By the way Brit votes for chocolate and caramel too.

~~~Chase and Cortney~~~ said...

you should put one in each hand and then put your hands together!