Saturday, March 22, 2008
the fat challenge
this is Paul talking on Lisa's blog. The challenge has been set and Kristen and I have a challenge of who can get to their goal weight. She was complaining about her baby fat and I told her that I stilll have mine so here is the deal. Kristen is going to lose 40 lbs and I am going for 60 lbs. Who ever gets there first the loser has to take the other one shopping for a new outfit. I can't wait to go to Victoria Secret for my new bikini. So I don't know if anyone wants to start a pool but if you do I want in. Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I should be in on this contest!! Darren and I were talking and we both need to drop a few sizes. Good luck to both of you.
Tina
Post a Comment