Thursday, March 20, 2008

MOVING!

I don't know how many know this, but I am moving to Connecticut next week to be a nanny for awhile. I am super excited to go! I leave Utah this Saturday, the 22nd, and then fly to Connecticut next Friday, the 28th! I don't have my address yet, but as soon as I find out, I will let everyone know! Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, how exciting! I think you will have so much fun being a nanny. We will definately miss you though. My kids remind me often that we don't see you enough. Good luck!!

Lisa said...

Good luck! We live in the same valley and don't see you enough either. We will miss you but hope you have an amazing experience back east. Love ya!

Larry Bradley said...

WOW! First of all I am glad you shared this news. Even though we will miss you tons, I hope you have the greatest experience of your life and enjoy every minute of it. You will do great! Keep us updated with how you are doing. We love you!

Jan said...

GOOD LUCK ASHTON!!! We will miss seeing you around! Hope you enjoy it. It will be fun to see more of our beautiful country!

Anonymous said...

You have already gotten on the plane by now, but Grandpa and I wish you only the best! Blow them away with your great personality and nanny skills....we love you! Grandma and Grandpa B.

darren said...

Good luck back east and enjoy the country you will love all the trees especially in the fall. We miss you already and you are just getting started. Cherish the memories you will make. Love Darren and Tina

Linette said...

Hope things are going well for you, Ashton. I'm sure it is an adventure. We're ready for an address now!
Love you, Linette and family