Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally!!!

Kynli sure took to Darren over the weekend!
Feeding time!!!
Opening ceremony!
Sword fight!
Dog pile!!
I have been so busy since we got home from the reunion so I haven't had time to update on the reunion. Sorry! I have a few pictures and some videos that I will a few at a time. Everyone else feel free to contribute as well! Thanks to Linette and Randy for a FUN time!!!!! I know that we had a great time and I have heard the same from a few others! Thanks for all of your hard work and efforts to make great memories! I relaxed and I needed it! It has been a busy summer and my body is worn out! So thanks to everyone for letting me relax, Deverie and Brittany especially! I know you think I am a party pooper but I needed some down time!

3 comments:

darren said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but like Lisa, it was sure nice to relax. It was good for us to get away from our own rat race here. Thank you again Linette and Randy. We sure love all of you and appreciate all you do.

Have a great rest of the summer!!!

Deverie said...

Well I do what I can! :)

Jan said...

We sure had a lot of fun even though we missed Ryan most of the reunion. He's sorry about that, maybe next time. Thanks for all the work you did Linette!