WHO'S EXCITED TO SEE LOGAN COME HOME!??! EVERYBODY SAY "I" :) I AM! I AM SO DANG SUPER AMAZINGLY EXCITED...and we all get to see him THIS WEEK! IN FACT...in FOUR DAYS! :) haha YAY!! Just thought I'd get everybody riled up...cuz i'm SOOOO ready for this day to come :) (YAY TURKEY DAY!) haha Love you ALL!...but mostly Logan right now ;) haha
Sunday, November 23, 2008
THE BIG EVENT!!
WHO'S EXCITED TO SEE LOGAN COME HOME!??! EVERYBODY SAY "I" :) I AM! I AM SO DANG SUPER AMAZINGLY EXCITED...and we all get to see him THIS WEEK! IN FACT...in FOUR DAYS! :) haha YAY!! Just thought I'd get everybody riled up...cuz i'm SOOOO ready for this day to come :) (YAY TURKEY DAY!) haha Love you ALL!...but mostly Logan right now ;) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so excited to see Logan again! It will be sooooo cool for the Three Stooges to be together for a month! Can't wait for Wednesday/Thursday!
Ready or not here come the Three Stooges!!!
Its actually only three weeks that they'll be together...but it will be the best three weeks of 2008 AND 2009 :) and then we'll switch things up in 2010 when I get back..! :) haha
who the hell cares? haha!
RUDE! You care...he's your BROTHER! :) haha
Post a Comment