Sunday, November 16, 2008
Small World
I was visiting teaching last week and we were talking about Idaho. I told her I was from Aberdeen and she said, "Oh, I grew up in some of the smaller towns by Blackfoot." I asked where, and she said Grandview, Sterling, Springfield. I laughed and said, "So did I! My maiden name is Bradley." I could see a spark of recognition in her eyes and she asked if I grew up by the church. She lived across the highway! Her maiden name is Orgill. They lived there until her dad died. She said, "I was the same age as one of your brothers." I named all of my brothers and she said, "Val Bradley. I don't know if he would remember me but I remember your family." It is a small world. We laughed! Just thought I would share my small world moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment