Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i am so glad i could start the trend of putting pictures of deverie on the page! its so nice to see pictures of her! andwe know she secretly enjoys it! but i have to post the one of when she let me do her hair all girly! cuz we know how she would rather just pull it up .. but i convinced her to let me! see, she can be girly at times! i know its hard to believe !




9 comments:

Deverie said...

really again?

~~~Chase and Cortney~~~ said...

yes really again! now everyone can see that you really can be girly

Jan said...

It's really not that bad:) If you would just let us take your picture we wouldn't make such a big deal out of it...haha

Amber Bradley said...

I love that picture of you Deverie. You look gorgeous!

Deverie said...

I LOVE ME!

Shelby Nicole said...

I love you, too :) haha

Deverie said...

FYI Shelby posted the comment of me sounding like I'm cocky and that I love myself!

Shelby Nicole said...

but you DO...hence the "we know" comment...!

Deverie said...

Shh You're going to make me sound like you or Cortney!