It has been so long since anyone posted anything on here? Isn't anyone doing anything exciting? Are we a boring family?! haha I know that's not true! At least I hope that hasn't changed? Has that changed and no one told me? How rude! We can update it with boring stuff! That's ok too!
7 comments:
HAHA...very funny. I agree that we need to add stuff so that we don't look like we are BORING!!! We are far from that!
Well I am glad you agree!!! So come on people get to it!
I don't know about all y'all but my life has been pretty boring lately...
My life is just too busy...can anyone lend me some time so I can do something fun? I haven't even put any birthdays on here for a couple of months. Sorry everyone!
I'll lend you some time Lisa. My life is boring and I don't do much throughout the day. Courtesy of the 7 month old I watch during the day!
I need some lessons. I know how to comment, but that is about all. Kalyssa made her first goal in soccer and has been loving it. Only 2 more games and we are finished with the season. We are also getting ready for singing group performances in about 3 weeks. If anyone wants to come I will try to remember to send out a schedule of the dates and times etc. I lead a boring life. I just do what my kids tell me to do, at least that is what it seems like. :)
Sandra....All you have to do is sign in and up at the top it says New Post. click on it and it will walk you through it. It's pretty easy. The little filmstrip up at the top is to upload a video and the picture is to upload a picture. Call me if you have any questions!
Post a Comment