Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I Love to dance!
Cheyenne came home today after ballet lessons and told me that she will be Hanzel in the upcoming recital that they are having at the end of April. She is so excited! They have been anticipating the announcement for 2 weeks now. I was a little surprised because even tho this is her third year in ballet, she has only been in this class since Aug. I expected the part to go to another girl who has been in this class for 2 years now. She said that she wanted to be Gretel, but is very happy to get a part so she is excited to be the boy. I told her someone has to be the boy, so I'm glad it is her :) We are so excited for her. If anyone is interested in coming to the prefomance it will be on Sat. April 25 at 6:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment