Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beef Taco Skillet---EASY!!

This is so easy and quite good. The boys love it!

1 lb. ground beef
1/2 c. water
1 can tomato soup
6 flour or corn tortillas, cut into 1" pieces
1/2 c. salsa
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. shredded cheese

Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned. Pour off fat. Stir in soup, salsa, sour cream, water and tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir. Top with cheese. Serves 4.

You can eat plain or serve as a taco filling in tortillas topped with sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, etc.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds yummy! I am always looking for new recipes. Thank you for sharing!!!

Kristen said...

I didn't even notice the changes you made until after I posted. I love it. That may help me stay on top of things! SWEET!!