Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baseball is Over!!!




What a summer we have had already! We have been gone everyday of the week to go to a baseball game. Both Cheyenne and Jason played this year. The worst thing is, the day I took the camera to Jason's game was the game that Brad wasn't happy to be there so we don't have any pictures of him just yet.

Jason's team did well. They won only two games, but by the end of the season they beat the team who was in first and lost to the team in 2nd by 1 point. It was fun to see them improve so much.

Cheyenne's team did well. They didn't keep score, but they sure had fun playing. As you can see her favorite postion is catcher. She got hit once, but went right back to playing. She wants to play again next year so we will see how it goes. Not many girls play baseball. We only had two this year and they were on our team.

Now it is time for soccer. The boys are in a tournament this summer. It is right before the family reunion and if they do well we may not be able to make it up until Saturday afternoon. I didn't realize it until after we signed up. Sorry Linette:(

We hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and we will see you soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures! I just realized that I didn't take any pictures of Colton playing baseball and his last game was tonight. I will have to have him pose for me! Sounds busy, busy!

Kristen said...

How fun to stay busy! It looks like she had tons of fun. Ashley is the one who wants to play in our family. For now, we just watch Tyler play with the Elders Quorum. How fun!