Thursday, July 3, 2008







Madison recently participated in the ballet "Sleeping Beauty" along with other dance groups from the Center Stage dance company. Attached are some of the pictures from her performance. The five pictures where she's in the same costume are all from the ballet. The picture where she's in a different costume is from her jazz recital in May. She did an amazing job and is quite the performer.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

She looks so beautiful!! She looks very talented. I love the smile on her face. She looks like she is delighted to be dancing! Love it!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures!!! I think she's a natural! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Shelby Nicole said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL...totally jealous! I wish I would have been a dancer!!

darren said...

Looks like she thoroughly enjoys performing

Ashton said...

She is such a cutie! and getting so big! :) I guess it has been awhile! She looks like she is having the time of her life!

Larry Bradley said...

Can we have a recital at the reunion? I would love to see her dance!