I joined the world of blogging or rather I was forced! I need to invite you to be able to view it so let me know if you want to see it and give me your e-mail address!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We would love to be invited. I'm still holding out, I don't remember to even check this blog very often. I can't imagine trying to keep one up to date. Who forced you? Let me guess....does their name start with a "D"?
April 14--Paul and Lisa May 14--Sean and Brittany May 22--Randy and Linette June 2--Ryan and Jan June 3--Jim and Lori June 9--Charlie and Brianne June 25--Larry and Amber June 30--Justin and Alisha
8 comments:
We would love to be invited. I'm still holding out, I don't remember to even check this blog very often. I can't imagine trying to keep one up to date. Who forced you? Let me guess....does their name start with a "D"?
We want an invite!! kristylparry@juno.com Thanks!
I would love an invite!
amberlue_marie@yahoo.com
YAY!!! I am so excited!
Oh come on Sandra, no faith? Besides Logan helped! :)
We would like an invite too, but only if you keep it updated better than Logan and Deverie do. britnsean@gmail.com
I knew that if you were involved than Logan would be too. It just goes hand in hand. Besides, I'm just going by what Jan already said! love you! :)
ashtonbradley@hotmail.com
come on ash, you could do better than that. oh and sean there is nothing wrong with our blogs!
Post a Comment