Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wilsontribe update

Sean and I were both released from our church callings, and called as primary teachers for the CTR 6 class. It has been fun. We only have 5 children in our class, 4 boys and 1 girl, but they are still a handful. We have had fun getting to know them. Most of the time Sean is the enforcer and I try to keep their attention with a lesson.

Savanna is still growing like a weed. She has new words every day, and has started making up her own songs. The latest goes like this "Mommy has a baby in her tummy, in her tummy, tummy tummy, Mommy has a baby in her tummy. Daddy has a baby in his tummy, in his tummy, in his tummy. Nanna has a baby in her tummy, in her tummy, tummy, in her tummy!" None of it is true though. None of us are expecting. She just likes to say everyone has a baby in their tummy ever since Cortney came to visit while she was pregnant, and since her friend's mom just had a baby. She also likes to sing about daddy poopin'. And maybe, some day soon, she will be potty trained.


She loves to sing her ABC's and dance.


Lightsaber fighting with her cousin

I still loves being a stay at home mom. It can get a little boring with very little adult conversation during the day, but I would rather be home with Savanna with no conversation than working all day and not getting to see her. It's tough being cooped up in the house all day and Savanna and I are looking forward to some warmer weather so we play outside more often. I also enjoy being able to go to the gym with my friends from the ward and of course we all love our Tuesday night volleball with our ward friends.

Sean is still Sean and still enjoys doing Sean stuff. Enough said.

just being cute!

4 comments:

Deverie said...

She is getting so big. I need to come visit you guys!!!

K.J. said...

britany has a baby in her tummy, tummy, tummy!

Logan Bradley said...

spell it right kj!!! Brittany has a baby in her tummy, tummy, tummy!

~~~Chase and Cortney~~~ said...

i am glad i can inspire her to let her announce your good news to everyone!